About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Position is responsible for providing customer-specific analysis leading to improved service fidelity and customer profitability
Position required to maintain working relationships with all WCS operations-focused groups, including, but are not limited to, the Field Support Centers, Field Operations Management (primarily TMs), the Worldwide Service Logistics organization, the Billing Operations Center and Customer Advocates, 3rd party contractors, Depot Repair centers, and Customer Care Centers
Position must have a thorough understanding of WCS systems, operations and policies, and customer contract specifics that are used to resolve customer problems; Work with many implementation roles such as Project Managers and Implementation Managers/Coordinators as NCR implements solutions; May be required to coordinate WCS internal projects for the customer
- Responsible for evaluating ongoing effectiveness of Parts Plan with the Logistics Analyst & provide updates; Provide information to the Logistics Analyst for account-specific Parts Plans
- Communicate specific SLA (Service Level Agreement) requirements to specific locations; Actively assist in SLA commitments including running the SLA monitoring tool daily; Analyze account-specific subcontractor performance and match to SLA requirements for compliance
- Participate in installation planning sessions; Communicate major account specific install base changes to all Services operational groups
- Attend vendor and customer meetings when required; Ensure that the customer uses the proper primary escalation contacts/processes within Services
- Perform analysis on all penalties for all NCR service delivery contracts subject to penalties
- Run standard and ad hoc reports; Gather information for the Critical Care Process when needed
- Work with customer help desks on specialized SLA management activities when normal NCR processes are failing; Meet with customers and account teams and act as Subject Matter Expert on reporting deliverables
- Implements and maintains KM sub-components; Creates business rules for applications and writes tutorials
- Customizes knowledge application features such as navigational views
- Ensures successful design, development.
- Knowledge of English / Intermediate Level
- Experience in Banking Services / oriented to customer service and Client Relationship.
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.