asistente de parque de diversiones / amusement park attendant (inglés obligatorio - trabajo en canadá)Next Work and Travel
Work Location: We travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 7-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Early March, 2022
• Assist in the set-up and tear down of concession stands, game and food booths
• Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents
• Set up rides and amusements
• Operate recreational facility equipment such as games and game booth
• Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks, rides and game booths
• Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
• Oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
• Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows
• Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
• Operate rides and amusements
• Operate game booth
• Assist patrons on and off rides
• Secure and release safety belts and bars
• May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided.
- Driver’s license is an asset
- All our employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods
Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
Work Setting: Amusement park
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
- We provide the first uniform at no charge
- Transportation from location to location is provided.
- Bunkhouses/trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate
- Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
- Workers are required to travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 7 months (from March to September). Workers needed for next season starting in Early March, 2022.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts are available from 12pm to 12am. 1 day off per week on a rotational basis. Days will vary.