Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 month contract plus extension
Our client’s automation product is growing rapidly and being adopted by customers around the globe as their automation platform because of its design, simplicity and its open architecture to help tackle and transform IT. With this demand, they are expanding our consulting organization to help bring in the right industry resources to help drive adoption over the next few years. As an Automation Consultant, you will be the one working with the customer to implement this transformational change in the way they operate their business.
• Work with customers to understand their business needs around automation
• Develop the workstreams that will move from manual to automated
• Responsible for creating and automating the deployment of large-scale multi-site applications
• Work closely with application developers to dynamically scale the simulation environments based on the customer’s actual environments.
• Manage many system configuration profiles for different customers to support instant creation of simulation environments
• Develop Build scripts and tools to suite the workloads of customers application
• Provide technical support to Internal customer support and professional services team
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (or non-US equivalent) in CS, EE, IS, Math or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in software development or systems administration
• Proficiency in English and Spanish
• Proficient at administering Linux machines, preferably RHEL or Centos
• Strong coding experience using languages including Python, PowerShell and Go
• An expert in setting up continuous integration, testing and Delivery pipelines
• Using Infra automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, and Creating Infrastructure as Code
• Enthusiastic problem solver who loves challenges and maintains a positive attitude in a dynamic working environment
• Must be a strong communicator and presenter with excellent writing skills with constant follow-up and attention to detail.
Job requires 30-50% of travel