Are you a highly experienced full-stack Java developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated Java Developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
IMCS Group is an IT Consulting Company that helps companies to optimize the business value of their IT investments and enables them to achieve world-class business performance. IMCS Group provides support in strategic and operational aspects of IT implementations to help businesses implement growth strategies and leverage technology to achieve a competitive advantage. ((use el botón)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Design, develop and test Java-based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment, and maintenance
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience in Java development for 4 - 5 years
- A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions
- Experience in developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in Spring, Spring Boot,
- Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and hands-on experience with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in AngularJS or onwards versions, Bootstrap, is nice to have
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure or any cloud server experience is nice to have
- Competitive US salary (Depending on the technical evaluation $60,000 - 75,000 US Annual)
- Salary Increase of 5% every year.
- Free fully-furnished corporate housing until you get a project and your SSN if needed.
- Opportunity to work with top clients and Fortune 500 companies.
- Health Insurance and Law Benefits Covered according to the company's policy.
- Sponsorship of TN Visa.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visa
- (GC) Green Card Sponsorship and migration benefits for consultant and family.