12 Abril 2017
As a game designer you will develop new innovative game concepts. The designers responsibility is to make important contributions to the design quality of large-scale projects.
Role and responsibilities:
Game designers offer their teams creative propositions in design and implementation of game play mechanics and features
Design fun and immersive game play mechanics, features and story
• High visual creativity and passion for creating video games
• Study diploma in one of the following: Computer science, multimedia, communication, marketing, computer graphics, video games or equivalent
• Knowledge of Game Design basic rules gameplay, learning curve, directing, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward, accessibility… preferred.
• Knowledge of classic console video games, their flagship titles and their audience
• Able to listen to feedback from other people and constantly critique your work to achieve the best possible quality.
• Good experience with multimedia software Office, Adobe, Macromedia
• Communicate ideas with ease oral and written
• Open-spirit and love team-working
• Have a strong imagination!
Disponibilidad para cambiar de lugar de residencia a Mexicali B.C.