Our client company, a prestigious Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider, has an urgent need for a General Manager for their Mexico facility. The General Manager role is a highly visible position reporting directly to the COO. Join this booming and profitable EMS company with an impressive international footprint that grew revenues over 30% in 2018, with this site growing nearly 40% annually. Be part of an executive team that has a proven track record of success and doesn’t know how to fail! This company offers an excellent compensation package including an impressive base salary, an annual performance bonus, and a long-term bonus consisting of restricted stock that can really add to your income potential!
In the position of General Manager you will report directly to the COO and will be given full autonomy and authority to successfully run this electronics manufacturing facility. You will have full P&L responsibility for this rapidly growing facility with well over 1,000 employees. You will develop a business plan that includes growth strategies, budget, cost controls, customer attraction and retention strategies. This Mexico facility utilizes world-class production, inspection and test equipment, functions with several ISO quality certifications and serves a variety of markets including industrial, medical, telecommunications, aerospace and networking.
The qualified candidate for General Manager MUST have:
* Proven experience in a senior leadership role (GM/VP etc.) in the Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Industry.
* Several years of current/recent experience directly managing an EMS factory in Mexico.
* Proven success directly managing P&L, budgets and customers.
* Strong leadership skills and proven experience building high performance teams with ability to positively motivate employees and build a strong teamwork culture.
* Excellent understanding of all aspects of EMS manufacturing processes including design/engineering, SMT manufacturing, PCBA, Box Build, supply chain and logistics, etc.
* Fluent in Spanish.
* Excellent references.