We’re searching for our newest HR Assistant to add to our team! At StackIt, you’ll be driving the growth of our team by searching for the right candidates to fill the open positions and have the records up to date. We pride ourselves on being a start-up, so this role is a match for someone looking to expand their skills.
Check out our portfolio: (use el botón)
The HR Assistant performs a variety of administrative and clerical duties to support the Human Resources Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists with Recruitment activities, such as posting jobs, screening applicants, coordinating interviews and new hire paperwork.
* Collects and records data related to employee information such as personal information, attendance, performance reviews, and termination date and reason.
* Assists employees with documents and processes related to employment.
* Utilizes various mechanisms and databases to track the progress of tasks required of employees, including those related to new hire paperwork, appointments, etc.
* Associates degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience.
* Work experience in a HR department within a business environment is strongly preferred.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Business level English AND Spanish is required.
* This is a contract role. Open to part-time or full-time contract.
* Can be remotely located and have the ability to work the majority in PST timeframe.
* Salary based on experience.
Email your resume!