Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking to expand your career with one of the world’s leading IT companies? Do you enjoy supporting, developing, and executing business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement?
Then this opportunity is for you.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc.) and take meeting minutes
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units
- Design new HR strategies for the Technical team’s core and cyclical employee journey/experience (onboarding, training and development, performance management, engagement, and retention)
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate
- Get insights from data to improve processes, employee engagement, and policy alignment across the business
- Contribute to the design and delivery of people and organizational development and change management strategies, as well as support the organization’s strategic and operational plans
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions)
- Work closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success and follow up to ensure training objectives are met
- Participate actively in organizational projects regarding new approaches, transformation, and management
Who You Are
- 2+ years of work experience in a Software Development-related role
- 3+ years of work experience in HRBP or a related role
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or another related field. Additional certification or studies in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, or a related field (desirable)
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions and career advancement opportunities
- Many great programs and benefits
- In-house IT, English, and other training and certifications
- A flexible work environment with an open-door management policy
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over twenty years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.