Pro QC International
Since 1984, Pro QC International strives to go above and beyond the traditional roles of quality control. For over three decades, we have been providing comprehensive quality solutions and consulting services tailored to meet our client’s needs in 88 countries. Large corporations such as Kärcher, Legrand and Falabella trust us and use our solutions to reduce their risks and cost linked to quality. (use el botón)
At Pro QC International, we are looking for talented individuals who are inspired by our values and who would fit our international, innovative and collaborative company culture. We believe that every employee can make a difference and contribute to the company’s success.
The Pro QC global team enables our customers to protect their interests in quality and conformance. Anytime. Anywhere.
Excellence, Trustworthiness and Passion
We are currently looking for qualified professionals that are flexible enough and interested in assisting with on-site quality inspections and audits.
Enviar cv en Inglés
•Textile Manufacturing experience
•Process audits using control plans.
•Manufacturing process experience intextil industry
•Flexibility in scheduling
• Experience as a quality auditor/inspector, or applicable manufacturing or engineering experience in specified industries.
• Inspectors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electronic Engineering
• ANSI tables knowledge.
• Ability to speak, read and write in English.
• Ability to work well in independent and group problem-solving situations.
• Ability to prepare and issue electronic reports with digital photos.
ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 16949, CQA
• Hourly rates vary depending on experience and assigned shifts.
• Projects are either part-time or full-time contract work.
• Projects vary in time requirements, from one day to several weeks per client requirements.
NOTE: This is a contract job