international seagoing opportunities
hace más de 60 días
Required documents for the job application:
1. Copy of your international passport The first page
2. Copy of your CV documents if any
3. 2 Copies of your colored passport size 35 mm x 45 mm
4. Your direct Cell phone numbers and Home of Office address.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Accommodation - Provided.
2. Tickets - Provided FREE
3. Medical - Provided.
4. Transportation - Provided.
5. Working hours - Depending your department.
6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary - Cash Monthly.
8. Contract - 2 years.
9. Extra time - Paid mostly for unskilled workers.
10. Insurance & Pension - According to US Labor Laws.
11. Other Benefits - Family status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
12. We pay our foreign agents per candidate provide to us.
Typical titles include:
Officer / Experienced Opportunities, Deck Cadet, Engine Cadet, Electrical Technical Cadet, Licensed Officers, Unlicensed Crew, IT Help Desk Analyst - Supervisor, Shipping Administrator, Shipping coordinator, Sea freight Manager, Shipping Assistant, Shipping Trade & Pricing Executive, Storekeepers, Area Sales Manager - Distribution, Cooks, Material Planners, Drivers, Container Control Assistant, Cargo Surveyor, Transport/Shipping Coordinator , Planning Coordinator , Shipping and Logistic Sales, Freight Forwarder, Stores Person , Project Coordinator, Sales coordinator, Shipping Documentation Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk, Exports Manager, Imports & Shipping coordinator, Head of Controls Tax, Technical Supervisor Naval, Maintenance, Bulk Parcel Manager, Port Agency Clerk, Forklift Drivers, Cleaners, ETC.
Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.
Mr. Bruce Kazeem HR Manager
100 Guaranteed US Visa
E-mail: (use el botón)
5520 Spalding Drive, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092