With over 30 years in the market, Farrera is the best choice for talented people who are looking forward to start their job career or continue learning and developing new skills by joining some of the best worldwide companies.
•Support end user community in day-to-day activities
•Participate in business process discovery efforts by engaging with business user and understand their immediate needs, identify gaps against our current systems, conceive and propose solution, develop high level and detailed level process flow.
•Configure systems as per requirement, propose work-around, read functional specifications to convert ideas into code.
•Executetest scripts, conduct quality assurance, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing and work with business systems analysts and/or business users to coordinate final testing and deployment.
What do you need to apply?
• Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or engineering
• At least 3 years of experience with a global company.
• Background in ERP, Cloud Middleware and/or WMS systems.
• At least 3 years of experience developing and maintaining client/server and/or web applications with a Relational Database backend (Oracle preferred)
• Technical background, experience in system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns
• Software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
• Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging.
•Knowledge andhands-on experience with XML/XSL and Web Services (SOAP,WSDL)
What do we offer?
•Directly hired by company
•Attractive monthly wage
•Further-law benefits We believe in diversity and inclusion as a source of wealth, in Farrera all people from all identities is welcome.
Join our team and be part of a global technology company!