Reciba un cordial saludo, además de agradecer la postulación en Ingeniería para laborar en USA, lo siguiente es el llenado de la solicitud adjunta para programar la entrevista remota para corroborar su experiencia, a continuación podrá ver los perfiles generales de la vacante y podrá ver nuestros datos de contacto para cualquier duda respecto al presente, pase una excelente tarde y un bello día.
Our engineer profiles are to mexicans and are USA job openings, just reminding all our candidates are requested fully bilingual and engineer grade certified. We offer job visa and excellent grow opportunities. more info micarrera.com
Skills / Experience:
• Experience with business systems (relational storage, ETL, recurring billing, project management, orders, licenses, etc)
• Asynchronous programming techniques (promises, observables, generators, async/await).
• Angular 2 and Typescript experience (typings, classes, decorators, async routers, etc.) would help. Material design experience would help.
• Webstorm experience would help.
• Experience with jQuery would help.
• Testing frameworks: mocha, sinon, chai.
• Jenkins experience would help (releases and tests).
• Git experience: essential. Feature branches, merging, rebase, squash commits, pull requests, etc.
• Business Systems experience: essential. Recurring billing, bulk emailing, ticket management, e-commerce, etc. NetSuite experience would be great. Sales Force or other ERP experience would help.
• SuiteScript experience would help. Preferably SuiteScript 2.0.
• BDD/TDD development. Understand the requirements, build specifications (automated tests with mocha) and coding.
• Develop restlets, user event scripts, mass update scripts, etc. on NetSuite based on business requirements.
• Develop Angular 2 components, routes, Material design UI and backend APIs on Koa server.
• Develop email and other services on Express node server.
Job Type: Full-time
UI/UX Developer Job Description
Strong UI/UX developer to work on a data transfer system and a communication / campaign platform that all employees and re-sellers would use. This is a highly visible and position with significant exposure to company leadership.
This is a contract position
Digital Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a digital marketing analyst to accelerate the growth in their ecommerce business. In this role, you’ll provide valuable insight into how they market to customers and help improve the user experience on their website.
• Ensure site tagging is implemented properly to monitor user behavior by segment and measure performance of digital marketing programs
• Create dashboards and ad hoc reports to support ROI analysis and conversion rate optimization efforts
• Monitor trends to identify funnel dropoff points and product and pricing opportunities
• Contribute to the development of hypotheses and an A/B testing roadmap
• Ensure accurate tracking of A/B tests
• Implement Tag Management solutions
• Perform cluster analysis of web responders to enable deeper segmentation and campaign targeting
• 5+ years of experience in web analytics
• Deep subject matter expertise with Google Analytics and SQL
• Thorough understanding of Google Webmaster tools and Google Tag Manager
• Strong mathematical and problem solving skills
• Familiarity with A/B testing tools, including VWO, Optimize, Test and Target
• Proven ability to turn data into actionable recommendations to achieve business goals
Job Type: Full-time