Are you an experienced Linux system admin? Do you want to support one of the world’s leading IT development firms?
Then your opportunity has arrived! WebCreek is now hiring a Linux Systems Administrator that specializes in Nginx, MongoDB and Linux. This is a remote position for Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Panama and Philippines
What You’ll Do
- WebCreek’s IT Support Engineer monitors and maintains computer systems and networks. He/she is responsible for offering application and technical support to users. IT Support Engineers also must respond to and resolve all incoming support requests and service tickets; identifying, diagnosing and rectifying any issues in computer hardware, software, services, and applications. The IT Support Engineer reports directly to the IT Manager.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience as a Linux Administrator
- Knowledge of managing Nginx proxy servers in high availability, MongoDB and NodeJS administration.
- Dropbox API’s knowledge
- Virtual ethernet adapters, good knowledge of network setup
- SSH with RSA keys
- Centos Firewall Administration
- SSL certificates/ certificates offloading (Let’s Encrypt, Certificates CA’s, CSR, etc)
- Experience with network monitoring software
- Nagios setup and administration
What You’ll Gain
- A position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many great programs and benefits
- Training opportunities and certifications, including English
- Flexible work environment and in-house IT
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the Fortune 500 and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over twenty years experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.
*This is a remote position.