mexico sales representative
hace más de 60 días
MEXICO SALES REPRESENTATIVE era del –
Sales & Marketing Department
Who we are?
Working for a friendly, exciting and vibrant conference organizer based in Paris who is well renowned for international events for 19 years in field of plastic surgery and dermatology. This role will suit someone who is forward thinking, motivated and sales driven.
Title: Mexico Sales Representative
Reports to: Catalina Basaguren, based in the Sales department
Location: Home based, Mexico
Type: 4-month contract with possible growth to permanent position.
Pay Rate: Fixed monthly salary with commission
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday
The role is to support the Event Sales Team in securing exhibitors and sponsors for IMCAS Americas 2017, both renewing existing clients and prospecting new opportunities. You will be responsible for building relationships and developing these leads into business opportunities.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you essential job duties will be
1. To sell exhibition space to a portfolio of existing clients, as well as developing new business, working directly with the Event Sales Manager to exceed congress sales goals
2. To prospect via phone, online and sales presentation
3. To assist in the preparation of promotional plans and sales literature as required
4. To provide administrative and event management support if required
This position requires amazing communication and the following:
• Confident telephone manner ability and willingness to make cold calls
• Enthusiastic - illustrates a can do approach
• Self-motivated driven to achieve results responds positively to challenge
• Shows initiative, perceptive, able to quickly assimilate information
• Bachelors degree in business administration, English, tourism or related discipline
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills required
If you are interested in joining a structure in full expansion and think that your interests and your skills suit with our needs, please send us a resume along with a cover letter and salary expectation to the email address provided