part-time (30 hours) bilingual customer service agent, credit & collectionsAT&T GRUPO SERVICIOS Y SOPORTE
Estado de Mexico
9201 MXN mes
hace más de 60 días
Hour 6 hours per day (30 hours per week)
Work 5 days and rest 2.
You will be able to select your fixed working schedule, starting at 07:00.
Trainings available in the morning (08:00 - 14:00) or the afternoon (14:00 - 20:00)
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a trusted advisor, you’ll play a vital role in shaping our customer experience. From selling and upselling AT&T products and services to assisting with customer questions and account balances, you’ll seek resolution in a single call. We’ll also count on you to deliver the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism while connecting our customers to the latest technology. We’ll also look to you to:
• Meet business needs by negotiating and collecting overdue account payments, using various credit and collection techniques and resources
• Advocate for our external and internal global customers on matters spanning from product and service issues to billing, orders and complaints
• Leverage various tools & technologies to provide support and an effortless experience to customers, while staying current on new and changing tools and technology used and sold by AT&T
• Provide premier customer service by working with various groups for billing, message and issue resolutions
• Develop your knowledge of AT&T products, services and practices while mentoring and training others
• Advance your skillset by working in one or more of the multiple queues over various customer contact channels
Key Competencies and Skills:
• English proficiency; ability to read, write and speak English
• PC literacy - Proficiency with PC operation, data entry and MS office products
• Experience in a credit and collections role, preferably in a call center environment
• Customer-orientated with a passion for people and resolving customer service issues
• Strong people skills, with a talent for communicating in an empathetic and engaging way
• Strong interest in technology as well as the ability to adapt to changing business needs, industry trends and learn new products and services
• Dynamic learner, maintaining positive energy and adaptable to different tasks, schedules, and environments
• Ability to work flexible hours
Education and Qualifications:
• High School completion preferred, but not required
• Experience in customer facing work, including public contact work, complaint handling, sales, general service industries and/or collections work
What’s in it for you?
Start with the paycheck. Our Customer Advocates earn base salary of MXN $ 9, 201 /month (less taxes) in addition to an annual bonus.
Plus, you’ll be eligible for some awesome perks like:
• Three personal days in addition to vacation time
• A monthly grocery voucher
• A monthly restaurant voucher
• Life insurance and benefits exceeding Mexican labor laws
• 50% discount in 2 AT&T wireless lines
And, while you’re developing your skills and knowledge, you’ll gain experience and exposure across our team. This could be your launch into a growing career at AT&T.