Experience: at least five years
• Working experience on software security to analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues.
• Deep knowledge of various security scan types, security scan tools, and security vulnerability types.
• Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
• Be able to comprehend and organize reported security issues.
• Be able to perform security issue Root Cause Analysis and provide preventative measures for build quality.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise, be able to leverage various troubleshooting tools to identify application security issues and demonstrate issue resolution.
• Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
• Good communication skills (written & verbal) and ability to present.
• Ability to self-taught and learn quickly.
Maintain technical documentation.
Consult team members on secure coding practices
Inglés 80% (alto)