**Senior Frontend Developer with 5+ years of experience**
• 5+ years of experience building web applications (no particular web framework experience required).
• Passion for learning and sharing knowledge.
• Passion for troubleshooting problems and determining root-cause.
• Experience using front-end development tools to debug and resolve defects.
• Experience with unit testing and test frameworks.
• Experience with PHP.
• Working knowledge of REST APIs and network programming.
• Comfortable working in an agile/scrum environment.
• Comfortable working with remote team members.
• Comfortable working with cloud infrastructure.
Skills we apply:
• Create responsive user interfaces for desktop and mobile devices.
• Leverage W3C and browser standards to minimize framework dependencies.
• Optimize web page architecture for fast render times.
• Enhance the user experience by following accessibility best practices.
• Design innovative solutions with product managers and stakeholders.
• Follow an agile development cycle with 2-week sprints to ship changes iteratively.
• Use git for source control and GitHub for code reviews.
• Refactor legacy code into modern application patterns.
• Promote a spirit of collaboration across teams and individuals.
• Share expertise in open source projects and user communities.
Technologies we use:
• AWS (e.g. IAM, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, ...).
• Amazon Aurora MySql database.
• Docker and Kubernetes (AWS EKS).
• Snowflake data warehouse.
• Looker business intelligence.
• Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
• Flexibility in development tools, such as Visual Studio, Rider, or VS Code on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
• Fluent spoken English
• 100% Remote Work **Can work from anywhere in Mexico!!
• 100% Payment Scheme
• Excellent Health Benefits
• Up to 20 Days PTO
• Certification and Career Help